Kelli Fletcher, NP
Diplomate, American Board of Urology
- Texas Women’s University December, 2017, Master of Science: Family Nurse Practitioner.
- Texas Christian University August 2011, Bachelor of Science: Nursing.
- Abilene Christian University December, 1997, Bachelor of Science: Interdisciplinary Studies with an emphasis on English and ESL
Licensure & Certifications:
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP-C)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Certified Medical Surgical Nurse
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS)
- American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Certified Teacher grades 1-12 in Language Arts, Grades 1-5 in Spanish, Grades 1-12 in English as a Second Language. Lifetime certificate.
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners member (March 2018-present)
- Fort Worth Region Nurse Practitioners (March 2018-present)
Awards & Activities:
- Sigma Theta Tau, International Nursing Honor Society
- Nursing Career Advancement Program Level IV
- THR top performer for nursing staff: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Dean’s List, TWU, TCU, ACU
- TCU Scholar
- Susan G Komen 3Day Race for the Cure participant
- Clinic nurse at Live Beyond Medical Clinic in Thomazeau, Haiti, various weeks in 2014, 2015, 2016